N32S05 - Level control box with phase sequence/failure relay.
Control and protection of three-phase pumps used on pressurized water supply and irrigation systems, through water extraction in wells, artesian holes or other reservoirs.
- 300x250x140 mm ABS grey RAL7035 plastic box with hinges and transparent polycarbonate lid.
- Contactor and overload relay of the requested trademarks.
- Level relay for protection against lack of water.
- Protection against phase change or phase failure by a phase sequence/ failure relay.
- Automatic, Manual or Off, controled by a 3 positions toggle switch with rubber cap.
- Start/Stop remote control connection (P11-P12) (pressure-switch, float-switch or other).
- Protection against short-circuits by a circuit breaker.
- Protection against overloads by an overload relay.
- Lack of water indication (red LED on the level relay).
- Automatic mode system indication (yellow signal lamp).
- Running motor indication (green signal lamp).
- Phase change or phase failure indication (red signal lamp).
- Overload trip indication (red signal lamp).
- 4 cable glands for connection cables.