A2326 - Alternating control box with alarm.
Command and protection of water pumps used in hydro-pneumatic centrals and with pumping systems with two pumps.
- Plastic Box 460x448x160 mm in grey ABS RAL7035 and lid with transparent window.
- Motor circuit-breakers and contactors of the selected trade marks.
- Alternating relay for alternating and simultaneity command.
- MCS-12 module, which allows the automatic (AUT), manual of OFF (0), functioning, controlled in each pump independently by a 3 position switch.
- MCS-AL module with included light and acoustic alarm and with a 3 position switch, allowing to keep the acoustic alarm in automatic functioning (AUT), test or OFF (0), without interfering with the light alarm.
- Connection with reduced tension (12V) for start remote command (C31-C32, C41-C42) and stop (C21-C22)of the pumps (pressure switch, float switch or other).
- Connection with reduced tension (12V) for safety remote command (C11-C12) (pressure switch, float switch or other).
- Connection with reduced tension (12V) for remote alarm command (C51-C52) (pressure switch, float switch or other).
- Protection of the command circuit through a circuit breaker.
- Protection of the power circuit against short-circuits and overcharges through a motor protector.
- Indication of presence of tension on the command circuit (yellow LED on the alternating relay).
- Motor ON individual indication (green LEDs on the MCS-12 module).
- Individual overload trip indication (red LEDs on the MCS-12 module).
- Alarm ON indication (red LED on the MCS-AL module).