Voltage supervisor relay for protection of 3-phase equipment and instalations.
- Modular box (3 modules) for application on DIN rail.
- Button for minimum allowable voltage regulation (Vmin).
- Indication of voltage lower than the minimum allowable, through red LED.
- Button for maximum allowable voltage regulation (Vmax).
- Indication of voltage higher than the maximum allowable, through red LED.
- Button for regulation of time for delay on release (Toff).
- Indication of Toff in countdown, through yellow LED.
- Button for regulation of time for delay on operation (Ton).
- Indication of Ton in countdown, through yellow LED.
- Indication of tension level on each phase, through LEDs L1, L2 and L3 (green or red depending if they are in or out the pre-established limits).
- Indication of phase sequence,through bi-color LED ( green=OK, red= exchange or lack/assimetry of phase).
- Indication of output relay ON (17-18),through green LED.
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay.
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay.
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the relay.
- Minimum allowable voltage (Vmin): 170 a 230V (adjustable).
- Maximum allowable voltage: (Vmax): 230 a 290V (adjustable).
- Delay on releasing T(off): 2 a 60s (adjustable).
- Delay on operation T(on): 5 a 180s (adjustable).
- Supply voltage: 230VAC (extracted directly from the phases to control).
- Power consumption: < 3VA.
- Dimensões: (W) 54mm x (H) 90mm x (P) 68mm.
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 2500VA (10A/250V)
- Max. switching voltage: 400VAC