423RNPS0 - Emptying control
Emptying control for wells, specially when the probe cables reach some hundred meters and the common relays don’t work correctly.
- Modular Box (3 modules) for application on DIN rail.
- Water existence in the well/artesian hole, indicated by a bicolor LED:
- Green LED: water above the maximum level.
- Orange LED: water between the maximum and minimum levels.
- Lack of water level in the well/artesian hole, indicated by a red LED.
- Output relay ON (17-18), indicated by a green LED.
- Power supply ON (10-11), indicated by a yellow LED.
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay.
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the relay.
- Detection circuits sensitivity range: 0 a 80 Kohm
- Detection circuits voltage: 12 VDC
- Supply voltages: AC/DC: 24V (protected polarity) | AC: 230V (other voltages on request)
- Supply tolerance: -15%…+10%
- Power consumption: < 3VA
- Dimensions:(W) 54mm x (H) 90mm x (P) 68mm
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 2500VA (10A/250V)
- Max. switching voltage: 400VAC