423RNPD0 - Emptying and filling control.
Control of electric pumps used in the filling of deposits through the capture of water in wells, artesian holes or other tanks.
- Modular Box (3 modules) for DIN rail application.
- Water existence in the tank, indicated by a green LED.
- Lack of water in the tank, indicated by a red LED.
- Water existence in the well, indicated by a green LED.
- Lack of water in the well, indicated by a red LED.
- Output relay on (17-18), indicated by a yellow LED.
- Power supply on (10-11), indicated by a yellow LED.
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay.
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay.
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the relay.
- Detection circuits sensitivity range: 0 a 80 Kohm
- Detection circuits voltage: 12 VAC
- Supply voltages: AC: 24V; 230V (other voltages on request)
- Supply tolerance: -15%…+10%
- Power consumption: < 3VA
- Dimensions: (W) 54mm x (H) 90mm x (P) 68mm
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 2500VA (10A/250V)
- Tensão máxima de corte: 400VAC