423RNPA1 - Controlo de esvaziamento.
Emptying control + alarm for compensation tanks of swimming pools.
- Modular Box (3 modules) for application on DIN rail.
- Water existence on the alarm maximum level (5) indicated by a LED.
- Water existence on the maximum level (4) indicated by a green LED.
- Water existence on the minimum level (3) indicated by a green LED.
- Minimum level alarm status (2) indicated by a bicolor LED:
- Green LED = water level above the minimum alarm probe.
- Red LED = water level below the minimum alarm probe.
- Alarm relay ON (14-15), indicated by a red LED.
- Output relay ON (17-18), indicated by a green LED
- Power supply ON (10-11), através de LED amarelo
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay.
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay.
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the relay.
- Detection circuits sensitivity range: 0 a 80 Kohm
- Detection circuits voltage: 12 VAC
- Supply voltages: AC: 24V; 230V (other voltages on request)
- Supply tolerance: -15%…+10%
- Power consumption: < 3VA
- Dimensions:(W) 54mm x (H) 90mm x (P) 68mm
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 1500VA (6A/250V)
- Max. switching voltage: 400VAC