Protection in the hanging or failure/asymmetry of phases (with delay on releasing).
- Plastic box with an 11 pin circular plug.
- Knob for adjustment of the maximum voltage drop acceptable in one of the phase.
- Knob for adjustment of the delay on releasing.
- Output relay on (1-3), indicated by a green LED.
- Relay status indicated by a tricolour LED.
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay.
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay.
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the diagram.
- Maximum acceptable voltage drop: 0 to 20% Un (adjustable)
- Delay on operation: 1 to 60s (adjustable) .
- Delay on releasing: 2s (approx.).
- Power supply voltage: 3x400VAC.
- Power consumption: < 3VA (max.).
- Dimensions: (W) 35mm x (H) 79mm x (P) 77mm.
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 2500VA (10A/250V).
- Max. switching voltage: 400VAC