Protection in the changing or failure/asymmetry of phases.
- Plastic box with an 11 pin circular plug.
- Knob for adjustment of the maximum voltage drop acceptable in one of the phase.
- Output relay on (1-3), indicated by a green LED.
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay.
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay.
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the relay.
- Maximum acceptable voltage drop: 0 to 20% Un (adjustable)
- Delay on operation/releasing: 2s (approx.).
- Power supply voltage: 3 x 400VAC (extracted directly from the phases to control).
- Power consumption: < 3VA.
- Dimensions: (W) 35mm x (H) 79mm x (P) 77mm.
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 2500VA (10A/250V).
- Max. switching voltage: 400VAC.