Operation and release delays.
- Plastic box with an 11 pin circular plug
- Knob for regulating period of time for the delay in operation, TAO (T1).
- Knob for regulating the operating period of time, Ton (T2).
- Output relay on (1-3), indicated by a green LED
- Indication of period of time of “Delay in operation” em contagem, through yellow LED.
- Relay with Power supply ON (2-10), indicated by yellow LED
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the relay
- Time scales (T):
- TOA: 0,5 to 15 min
- Ton: 2 to 60 min
- Repeatability: +/- 1%
- Supply voltages: AC/DC: 24V (protected polarity) | AC: 230V (other voltages on request)
- Supply tolerance: -15%…+10%
- Power consumption: < 3VA
- Dimensions: (W) 35mm x (H) 79mm x (P) 77mm
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 2500VA (10A/250V)
- Max. switching voltage: 400VAC
Tao..15min; Ton..60min / 24V
Tao..15min; Ton..60min / 230V