411RTAI1 - Start Control in three phase motors with a coil interposition.
Start Control in three phase motors with a coil interposition.
- Plastic box with an 11 pin circular plug.
- Knob for “T” time adjustment of connection with a coil interposition.
- Output relay on (1-3) to operate with the coil interposition, indicated by a red LED.
- Output relay on (11-9) to operate with direct connection, indicated by a green LED.
- Power supply on (2-10), indicated by a yellow LED.
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay.
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay.
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the relay.
- Time connection with a coil interposition: 0,5 a 15s (adjustable).
- Safety time on the direct connection change: 0,5s.
- Repetitivity: +/-1%.
- Supply voltages: AC/DC: 24V (protected polarity) | AC: 230V; 400V (other voltages on request)
- Supply tolerance: -15%…+10%.
- Power consumption: < 3VA.
- Dimensions: W) 35mm x (H) 79mm x (P) 77mm.
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 2500VA (10A/250V).
- Max. switching voltage: 400VAC.
0,5...15s / 24VAC/DC
0,5...15s / 230VAC
0,5...15s / 400VAC