Level control for well and tank.
- Plastic box with an 11 pin circular plug.
- Water existence in the tank, indicated by a green LED.
- Lack of water in the tank, indicated by a red LED.
- Water existence in the well, indicated by a green LED.
- Lack of water in the well, indicated by a red LED.
- Output relay on (1-3), indicated by a yellow LED.
- Power supply on (2-10), indicated by a yellow LED.
- Supply voltage indicated on the front of the relay.
- Wiring scheme indicated on the side of the relay.
- Switching diagram indicated on the side of the relay.
- Detection circuits sensitivity range: 0 a 80 Kohm (adjustable)
- Detection circuits voltage: 12 VAC
- Supply voltages: AC: 24V; 230V; 400V (other voltages on request)
- Supply tolerance: -15%…+10%
- Power consumption: < 3VA
- Dimensões: (W) 35mm x (H) 79mm x (P) 77mm
- Output relay:
- Max. power rating: 2500VA (10A/250V)
- Max. switching voltage: 400VAC