1323A - Discontactor control box with alarm.
Command and protection of motors used on the extraction of residual waters or other efluents.
- 460x340x160 mm grey ABS RAL7035 plastic box with transparent lid and window.
- Circuit breaker and contactor of the requested trademarks
- MCS-11 module which allows the motor operation in automatic, manual or OFF, by means of a 3 position toggle switch.
- MCS-AL alarm module with accoustic and light alarm included and with a 3 position toggle switch, allowing to keep the accoustic alarm in automatic (AUT), test or OFF (0) functioning, without interfering with the light alarm.
- Start command remote connection (C21-C22) and Stop (C11-C12) (pressure switch; float switch or other).
- Alarm command remote connection (C31-C32) (pressure switch; float switch or other).
- Protection of the command circuit through circuit breaker.
- Protection of the power circuit against short circuits and overcharges through a motor protector.
- Motor ON indication (green LED of the MCS-11 module).
- Overload trip indicator (red LED of the MCS-11 module).
- Alarm ON indication (red LED of the MCS-AL module).